Time to Apply for Student Finance (England)

If you’re hoping to start a full-time course in September and live in England, you can now apply for undergraduate student finance for 17/18.  It’s important to remember that you don’t need to have selected your UCAS firm choice to apply for student finance, you just need select a preferred course on your student finance application.  If this changes at a later date, you can log into your account and make the change.

To help give you an understanding of how much funding is available and how much money you will typically need as an undergraduate student, we’ve put together an infographic. We’ve also got lots of useful information available on our Money Matters pages.

Student Finance 2017


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s