Our open days are a great opportunity to visit the University, find out about our facilities, tour the campus and see student accommodation and get a feel for our campus.
At the open days, you’ll be able to experience some of the best learning and teaching facilities in the UK.
- meet some of the staff who’ll be teaching you
- choose from a programme of over 100 talks
- meet students and find out what it’s really like to study here
- take a campus tour and view halls of residence
- find out about the support available as a student at Manchester Met Uni.
Our next open day is on Wednesday June 21st 2017. You can find out more about what to expect and book your place at our open day here.
We also have Autumn Open Days on:
- Saturday 14th October 2017
- Saturday 21st October 2017
- Saturday 25th November 2017
Bookings for these dates will open later in the year.
Want to find out more about what you can expect at one of our open days? Take a look at our video